The Bradford Beer Festival 2022 is CANCELLED
If you are a Bradford Branch member, nominations are now being accepted for the Bradford Branch Pub of the Year 2022.
The rules for submitting nominations are given on the website. The main ones are:
1) You must be a Bradford Branch member.
2) Please include your name and CAMRA membership number with your submitted nominations. If this information is not included, the nominations will not be counted.
3) Pubs to be nominated should consistently serve real ale of good quality and in excellent condition at all times. Although they do not have to have appeared in the Good Beer Guide, they should be good enough to be worthy of consideration.
4) Pubs must be within the Bradford Branch area to be counted.
5) A maximum of 3 pubs can be nominated by any one person.
6) To demonstrate a sufficient period of providing good quality real ale, pubs that were opened after 30th June 2021 are not eligible for nomination.
Acceptance of nominations will be closed at the Branch Meeting to be held on Wednesday 19 Jan 2022. There will be no flexibility on the deadline as the short-listed pubs will then need to go through a judging process and sufficient time needs to be allowed for this.
In accordance with CAMRA guidelines, when judging pubs, the following will be considered:
• Quality of beer/cider/perry
• Service, welcome and offering
• Community focus and atmosphere
• Alignment with CAMRA principles
• Overall impression
Please consider the above when submitting nominations.